Monday, April 15, 2013

Multitasking, It's an Art

Multitasking is the ability to do more than one task at a time.
I'm a very good multitasker.  Okay, well, I used to be a very good multitasker anyway.  I felt like supermom.  I could be painting the bedroom walls at the same time I was washing the windows (I don't think I actually ever did that, but I could if I wanted to).  Each task I was doing would get my equal attention.
However....as I have gotten older my multitasking talent has diminished.  It started this way....
I would start on one task then leave it, temporarily, to begin another.  After I got the second task started I would go back to the first one.  Only, wait a minute, what was it I was doing?  Oh crap, I forgot.
Things went downhill from then on.  Now my idea of multitasking is to get up and take care of my tasks during the commercial breaks.  Works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment