Friday, April 12, 2013

Knock, Knock, Who's There

Knock, knock?
    Who's there?
Butter
     Butter who?
I butter not tell you.

Knock, knock?
     Who's there?
Pencil
     Pencil who?
Pencil fall down if you don't have a belt.
 
When I was a kid I loved Knock, Knock jokes, who didn't? But now that I'm all grown up, they drive me a little nuts.  It may have something to do with the fact that my grandson used only speak "knock, knock". When he ran out of real knock knock jokes he would make up his own.

Knock, knock
     Who's there:
Foot
     Foot who?
Foot long hot dog.

Holy Cow, it gives me a headache just thinking about knock knock jokes.  No more for me, thank you.

By the way, knock starts to look like a really weird word after you write it so many times, don't you think?

6 comments:

  1. I hate knock knock jokes. So, on a different note . . . I can see your followers when I use my kindle or my phone, but not here on my computer. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is weird. I tried to "follow" me on my computer and was able to do it. Oh well, I'm not too worried about it. Thanks for the help yesterday!!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm really loving your blog. I'm so glad I found you from the A to Z Challenge.

    Jaime at Awakenings and Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you found me too!!! I feel like, whoever it was who said, "You like me, your actually like me". So thank you, so much. I am grateful!!!!

      Delete
  3. I always associate knock-knock jokes with super lame jokes, but a joke doesn't have to be a knock-knock joke to be lame. I know this! hehe

    ReplyDelete