Saturday, April 13, 2013

Let's Go

My apologies for the tardiness of my L post, but I was sitting at my computer this morning getting ready to do it when my husband walked in the door.  He had been out early helping an elderly couple with their yard work. 
He says to me, "I have to go to town, blah, blah, blah, blah".  The blah is all I heard after the word town. 
I was  on my feet and headed to the door.  You must think that I must be homebound and tied to the house all day, everyday.  That's not the case, the thing is, I love being in the car and just driving....anywhere.   I will let my car take me anywhere it wants to go.  I LOVE a road trip, near or far.
It's a win, win situation too.  I get to spend time with my husband which is always fun and he also takes me to lunch.  You can't beat that, can you?
Sorry, gotta go, the car is calling my name.  "Come on Honey, get the lead out and let's go"!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment