Monday, April 16, 2012

He Needs ME

My heart is still thumping, I think my face is still a little flushed.  I just got off the telephone.  Mitt called me.  Yes, I said Mitt.  I don't think a last name is needed.  He wanted to talk to me.  He told me that he needed me.  No, not just my money, which I don't have anyway.  When I told him that I just couldn't contribute to his campaign he didn't just hang up on me.  He told me that if I was unable to contribute that there were many other ways that I was needed.  Can you believe that?  I didn't know what to say.  But by the time I gathered my wits, he had hung up.  Actually, I don't even remember him responding to any of my questions or comments.  Well,  I guess he's just so busy.  You know, gotta get down to work and all that.  I'm hoping that next time he calls me that we can have a nice little chat.  I do have a lot of suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. I think he called me too, but I didn't answer :(

    ReplyDelete