Thursday, December 1, 2011

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping

Today I am going shopping.  Not just Christmas shopping, I'm going grocery shopping too.  And I will probably go to Michaels and Wal Mart and JoAnns.  It's the Christmas season and all the people I have run into on my trips around town are feeling that Christmas spirit.  They are nice and friendly, I talked to one strange ( not weird or psycho strange, just someone I didn't know) gentleman in the grocery store parking lot for 25 minutes the other morning and the grumpiest checker ever was nice!  People in our town are usually always nice and friendly but there is something different about Christmas season nice and friendly.  I LOVE it so I am going to out to Bakersfield and share some of my Christmas spirit!  So happy first day of December everyone, I hope that wonderful Christmas spirit hits you too.

2 comments:

  1. Happy December 1 to you too! Send some of that Christmas spirit my way, would you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, yes. My weekly date with Steve McGarrett. But since my teenage infatuation I have been able to elude the police...no more speeding tickets!

    ReplyDelete