Thursday, September 29, 2011

Autumn, Myth or Reality?



I love fall, but after a long winter and a hot summer I have forgotten what fall is suppose to be like. Now, I know that the first day of fall started this week; at least that's what they tell me.

Today I even went out to the market and bought pumpkins because I know that if I have pumpkins on my hearth, fall will come. I am going to will fall to be here. Tomorrow I'm getting out all of my fall decorations and I'm going to make pumpkin cinnamon rolls. Now if that doesn't bring fall, what will? As soon as the temperature gets under 85 degrees I am even going to make hot cocoa and top it off with a mile high serving of whipped cream. Then after I finish eating my pumpkin cinnamon rolls and drinking my hot cocoa I'm going for a walk on this street under all these beautiful orange trees......could someone please tell me where I can find these trees, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment