Thursday, December 20, 2012

WC

I am a pretty simple woman with a pretty simple life, but every once in a while I like to change things up just a bit.
So, I was indulging in one of my favorite Christmas pastimes watching Christmas movies on Hallmark and Lifetime.  I was watching one movie where the family had a really pretty house, no, the family wasn't homeless in this particular movie.  The mother was coming down the stairs and I noticed that on the bathroom door was a pretty, oval shaped , silver plaque that simply had the initials WC on it.  I loved it!  After the movie was over I immediately got on the Internet and found an identical one on Amazon and ordered it.  Well, it came today and it is already gracing my bathroom door.
Now my husband is totally confused, he's wondering why we have  Winston Churchill's initials on our bathroom door.  I've decided just to let him keep wondering for awhile before I tell him what WC actually stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment