Monday, October 3, 2011

Mmmmm, Waffles anyone?



Yep, it's fall in this house. I know it's fall when I bring out all of my pumpkin recipes, and this morning I brought out my pumpkin waffle recipe. You know those foods that with every bite you express your delight? Well, this is one of those foods.

I'm never sure if those I feed are quite as enamoured with the food as I am. But this is what it sounded like in my house at breakfast time this morning. "Oh my, this is wonderful", take another bite. "Oh my goodness, is this great, or what?"....another bite. "Mmmmm, I've never tasted anything so delicious before"........"Hey, are you going to finish that waffle?"

That was a somewhat one way dialog, but that's okay, everyone around here is pretty used to me talking to myself. I rarely expect people to answer or comment anymore. But believe when I tell you, you have to have these waffles, oh my, they truly are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment