Thursday, July 15, 2010

Laser Light Fun

I'm thinking that perhaps I need to get a life, or at the very least find a new hobby. I am finding an enormous amount of fun in some crazy ways.
Yesterday, along with two of my grandsons, I also had the three girls for a little while. The kids and I were sitting and watching Ghost Hunters International when Tylor pulled out his laser light. Janie was just wandering around the room when Ty started pointing the light so that Janie could see it. Janie wasted no time trying to pick up the light. We giggled about that and then giggles soon turned into humongous belly laughs. Oh my goodness, I can't remember when I laughed so hard. Janie was chasing that light like a little puppy. At one point she bent down to pick it up when Ty moved it under her a little more. She bend so far, reaching under herself that she fell over. No, she didn't hurt herself, but watching her do that was hilarious!
She was also jumping, as only a two year old can try to jump, trying to get the light from the wall.
If I was a better writer and could describe this the way it really was you would be laughing now instead of thinking that I am the worst grandma in the world for laughing at her precious little two year old granddaughter. Honest, it was funny. And since our sweet Dot (our children's little dog) is no longer here we had to find someone else gullible enough to chase a light. This was America's Funniest Videos worthy.

1 comment:

  1. I could just picture it! Too cute. But do you know what I like even better?? It's that I don't feel guilty anymore for making my kids watch Ghost Hunters with me (it's my favorite show, but I'm too chicken to watch it alone). If one of my 'want to be just like her when I grow up' people watches with her grandchildren.... well, how bad can it be afterall?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete